Pages

Monday 25 April 2011

SUSHI--The dish for summer.

With today's society the word "SUSHI" is not strange for all people.It is very popular in different countries of the world. I loved Sushi, specail in summer time. Because when summer coming, the weather will become very hot, I always do not have the appetite for the hot foods when I experience that weather,so i want something wich can make me feel referesh.Sushi will be the best choice for me at that time.

The cooking process of the Sushi will be complicate.First you need to cook some rice,when the rice has been cooked, it will be cool off for a while. Then you need to put some food at the top of  rice, specially put some salmon, king fish or tuna,that will creat the better taste. Finally you need have piece of laver to roll them toghter. After eat the sushi, drink some hot green tea, you will have amazing feeling...

No comments:

Post a Comment