Pages

Tuesday 26 April 2011

The dish can repersent Korea

Kimichi soup is an dish which can repersent Korea.The word Kimichi is a special food which is put cabage in to the special source and take it out after several weeks.Some Korean people even treat it as part of korean culture.When you get in to an Korean restruant you can see almost each table has one Kimichi soup.

I like this dish as well,if the sushi is a best dish for me at the summer time, I would like to say the Kimichi soup is the one I like most within the winter. I prefer spicy taste, and because it is a kind of soup, So it will give me a warmful feeling.

Unlike the chinese food,the korea food seems more easier to cook. The cooking process of kimichi soup is very easy,you just need to put the TOUFU, PORK,RICE CAKE,NEEDLE MUSHROOM and some other things that you prefer in to the water which already have some kimichi in, waiting about 10mins that will be ready for eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment